Tuesday 23 July 2013

Kaisercraft Frame

Hi bloggers, thought I'd use this frame from 'Kaisercraft' as my first posting on my new blog. I love these frames as there is so much you can do with them. With this one I decided to use the stunning 'Graphic 45' papers from the curiosity collection. To get a 3D effect I've used a couple of sheets of the same design, picked a picture (ie, the butterfly, bottles & ladies) and cut out to layer up. Along with some flowers and not to miss out on some idea-ology from the amazing designer that is Tim Holtz. I think it works well together.

2 comments:

  1. Great frame so pretty and lots to look at.
    Super new blog too well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome frame Lesley. Love all the different elements you have used and the flowers & colours & techniques.
    Looking forward to seeing what you do and finding inspiration here :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to hop over to my blog and leaving a comment. happy crafting!